Compass Sexual Wellness Programs
YWCA Edmonton offers pro-choice pregnancy options support through our Counselling Services.
Our services are pro-choice and recognize that individuals are experts in their own lives.
Our doors are open to anyone. Whatever your gender, sexuality, race, income, or creed, we are here to support you in your own decision.
Unbiased pregnancy options support. We will support you in any decision you choose based on your own personal set of circumstances.
We offer short-term, free counselling services — meaning one session may be enough for impactful change to occur.
We believe in:
- Empowering you to make informed choices and decisions about your life.
- Working together with other community organizations to create your own support network.
- Providing you with information on all the options you are considering and supporting you in your decision making process.
- Offering you quality services and expertise.
- All Options Pregnancy Decision Making
- Post – Decision Support
- Past Abortion Support
- Information Support
- Sexual Decision Making
Book a Session
An appointment is required to access our services. Appointments can be in person or a phone session can be arranged if necessary.
Phone: 780-423-9922 Ext 312 | Email: email@example.com | or fill out the following form (please note that you must include either an email or phone number for us to be able to contact you):
All Options Pregnancy Decision Making
- Continuing the pregnancy and parenting
- Continuing the pregnancy and making an adoption plan
- Terminating the pregnancy
Past Abortion Support
You may find that after an abortion, you experience unexpected feelings that you would like to talk about. These feelings are normal, if you would like to talk about these feelings to a trusted and confidential source we are here to help. If
Please note that we do not provide medical services. We can, however, offer referrals to medical professionals that can support you with your decision.
We also offer community referrals that can range from all options support to sexual decision making and gender identity.
The following organizations can assist with prescriptions, testing, and abortion services:
Your SupportMakes a Difference
When you support YWCA Edmonton, you transform the lives of thousands of women and families in need.