In an effort to increase much-needed gender equality on boards, YWCA Edmonton and DirectHer Network have teamed up on a unique 12-month pilot project aimed at blazing more pathways for women and gender minorities wanting to serve at decision-making tables. “This partnership is a made-in-Alberta solution to the real challenge of not seeing enough women on boards, particularly women of colour and Indigenous women. We need to open more doors for everyone,” said YWCA Edmonton
- You have control of your giving – opt in and out as it suits you
- Giving can be done directly through payroll, which limits administration and streamlines giving for your team
- You create a group of workplace givers who are making a big difference in the lives of women and families in Edmonton
Workplace giving is a simple way for you to support YWCA Edmonton
Including YWCA Edmonton in your workplace giving options is a great way to engage your team to support a cause making an impact in their community.
Also, by taking the opportunity to Match donations made by your team, it shows them that you care about the causes close to them too!
YWCA Edmonton can assist you by:
- discussing workplace giving with your Human Resources Manager or Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
- providing digital assets, messaging and printed collateral to share with your team
- giving a presentation to staff to explain what we do, and how workplace giving works
- providing updates to employees on our current work and how their donations are being used